“I find that it’s the small things…everyday deeds…of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love.”
-Gandalf The Grey, The Hobbit.
And that's all you really need to know about me. I write wordy things and I'm not really anything special. Favorites -- Gintama and Supernatural.
being black is really wonderful and convenient bc i can just be sitting here in my room like this
and whenever people come looking for me to do stuff i dont even really have to hide all i have to do it turn off my light and
and then when they leave i just
tries to do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
doesn’t do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
- you don’t have to be happy all the time
- you don’t have to fake being happy for anyone else’s benefit
- you don’t have to push your emotions aside for anyone else’s benefit
- you don’t have to keep your emotions inside for anyone else’s benefit
- you’re allowed to be angry
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re allowed to feel whatever you feel
Thank you, but I’ll just be passing this right along to others.
if u express any interest in my ocs whatsoever i will cry and fall in love w you ocs are 100% the way to my heart
CUCUMBERS!! Of all the things it’s the cucumbers auosf;jaldk I’ve never grown those! We have some plants out back, tomatoes and such, and they’re all doing really well, but dang, you have a zombie tree and all powerful cucumbers… there must be something in the soil <__<